Think for a moment what it would be like having absolutely no worries in your classroom. Imagine having no time-wasting INTERRUPTIONS from noisy, disruptive students. Imagine instead being able to get TOTAL SILENCE and 100% STUDENT ATTENTION whenever you needed it. Imagine a situation where students gave you TOTAL RESPECT, followed your instructions and enthusiastically got on with their work as soon as you presented it to them.
You’d be free to be MORE CREATIVE and able to apply more adventurous, interesting TEACHING METHODS. You’d be able to involve the whole class in lesson activities and give your students more MEMORABLE, MEANINGFUL learning experiences. Think what that would do in terms of STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT – You’d be helping young people REACH THEIR POTENTIAL instead of having to fight with them bell to bell.
And think what this would mean to you in terms of your HEALTH. Student behaviour is frequently cited as one of the major causes of teacher burnout and is one of the main reasons why teachers are leaving the profession in droves.
But not for you! Having total control in the classroom and the respect of your students means you’ll have LESS STRESS, feel LESS EXHAUSTED and have more CONFIDENCE so that you can actually ENJOY teaching again! Not only that, having FEWER INTERRUPTIONS and incidents to deal with means you’ll have more FREE TIME in the evening and at weekend to enjoy with your family and friends – guilt free!
Now I want you to think about all the difficulties you’re going through in your classroom and teaching career right now.
Think about how hard it is to get students to settle down and work. Think what a NIGHTMARE it is trying to get them interested and motivated. And think how time-consuming, FRUSTRATING and DRAINING it is having to deal with arguments, disruption and the constant drip, drip, drip of attention-hungry, noisy students.
And how about the DOUBTS and UNCERTAINTY that seem to haunt you on a daily basis? Where you start to ask questions about your ability and future:
Now think about how much you’re shackled to your teaching career right now—where you’re close to resigning to the fact that, “This is good as it gets”.
You see, it’s getting tougher and tougher in today’s classrooms.
Getting student attention. Getting them to respect you. Getting them to listen to you. Getting them to do their work, behave appropriately and ultimately follow the rules.
You urgently need different and superior strategies and tools to cut through the clutter and confusion. And you simply MUST learn a more effective approach if you want to survive.
Now’s the time to finally learn how to get students to TRUST YOU, RESPOND POSITIVELY TO YOU, RESPECT YOU and BEHAVE FOR YOU – even if they’re resisting every other teacher in the school.
“Waiting” just won’t do. You can’t just wait this out for things to change. Teachers in today’s classrooms need superior classroom management strategies RIGHT NOW.
You may well have already taken classroom management and teaching advice from a well-meaning friend or colleague when it comes to dealing with challenging behaviour and lack of student motivation.
Or you may have got caught up in what’s called “Shiny Strategy Syndrome”, where you’re constantly trying new “tricks” to make your students into behave better.
This includes things like marbles in a jar, ticks on the board, treats and rewards and various “tried and tested” strategies from a host of books, trainers and other teachers…
…the ones that should have worked, but never did.
That’s why I want to send you your FREE Classroom Management Success Kit. It contains everything you need in order to adopt a new, effective approach that WORKS.
Your Classroom Management Success Kit contains the powerful, superior strategies thousands of teachers all over the world are using right now to take absolute control in their classrooms.
As a result, they’re seeing their students working harder than ever before and are enjoying positive results that are the envy of the staffroom.
You’ll discover how to:
- Eliminate the Majority of Behaviour Problems from Your Classroom – We’ll show you how a simple change in approach together with the implementation of just 6 key elements can dramatically prevent the majority of behaviour problems from happening in your classroom. Not having this unique approach is the reason why most teachers struggle and fail in the classroom. Their management is too haphazard and confusing for their students. And confusion leads to frustration, confrontation …and classroom nightmares!
- Make Lessons INSTANTLY More Engaging – This is so obvious and yet so often ignored –making lessons more engaging and enjoyable for your students reduces behaviour problems associated with boredom, frustration and negativity. This means they leave your lesson in a good mood and arrive next lesson in a more positive, expectant state. And once your students start arriving at class in this state – teaching them in this state is much easier!
- Automate Your Classroom With SYSTEMS – One of the most annoying (and time-consuming) classroom management issues for struggling teachers is having to repeat instructions again and again. The reason for this is simply that students either don’t know what to do or have no reason to do as they’ve been asked. Systems eliminate this problem and allow classrooms to hum along on auto-pilot.
- Use Proven Strategies to Address Disruptive Behaviour – We all know it’s impossible to prevent ALL problems, it can’t be done. And that’s why the most successful teachers have reliable, effective, superior strategies and solutions to tackle incidents of inappropriate behaviour when they occur. In this way, problems are addressed SWIFTLY without disrupting lesson flow.
- Build a ‘Tribe’ or ‘Family’ in Your Classroom - It’s one thing to get a student to behave once, but it’s another thing to CHANGE students on an emotional level so that they WANT to behave and KEEP trying to do their best again and again. A key factor in making this happen is to give students a sense of belonging – making them feel a valued member of a positive classroom community – one in which students help and support each other. Working with students who actually enjoy being a member of your class is much easier than forcing or coercing them.
I know you’re tired of the ‘this works for me’ promises made by colleagues in the staffroom or the ‘pull yourself together’ comments from those who don’t have a clue how difficult it is in your classroom. And I also know you’re pretty sceptical of this offer right now too.
The truth is, I want you to be sceptical…yet “cautiously optimistic”.
Many teachers that have tried the strategies in the Classroom Management Success Kit had nowhere else to turn before they saw what our experience can do for them.
They believed they would be forever stuck with their current stressful situation and lack of free time.
And they had resigned to the fact that they would never be able to succeed with their most challenging students or help them reach their potential. They had given up hope of being free from stress or being able to enjoy teaching without feeling exhausted.
I know many people are wary when dealing with online companies. We have been in business supplying teachers and education professionals for 7 years and you can rest assured we are here for you every step of the way. We supply teachers and support staff in universities, colleges and schools all over the world and have a solid reputation as a reliable, honest and ethical company. Our support desk operates 5 days per week and our staff are on hand to answer any queries or concerns you may have.
I sincerely hope that as you read every single word of this message, you’ll discover that there is hope for you. And I promise to give you that hope!
Step 1: To claim your free kit, all you have to do is make a small payment towards shipping and handling. We’re not even going to charge you the full postage and packing rate but we do need a small amount to help us with this cost. All you need to do is choose your location from the drop-down menu at the bottom of this letter
Step 2: Click the ‘Send my Kit’ button. We’ll have your pack sent out immediately by first class post and, depending where you are in the world, it will be with you in just a few days from now.
You are literally only a few days away from having a new, reliable system operating in your classroom where frustrating, time-consuming behaviour problems are dramatically reduced.
Now, if spending what amounts to little more than the cost of a coffee and a sandwich to ship the reports, CD, action guides, and cutting-edge training system is a too much for you, then it’s more than likely this gift isn’t for you.
When you go through your package, you’ll start to feel a sense of hope, confidence and certainty you’ve never felt before.
Classroom management and the issue of how to best tackle tough student behaviour will no longer be a mystery. You’ll know exactly what you need to do to deal swiftly, confidently and effectively with any incident of inappropriate behaviour and exactly how to quickly gain respect from tough students. Within days of applying this information you will see dramatic improvements in your students and your classroom.
No more time wasted jumping from one useless classroom management idea to another. No more sleepless nights fretting about how to cope or what you can do instead. No more stress.
If you’ve read this far, you know what to do:
Claim your free Classroom Management Success Kit below and look for the parcel to arrive at your doorstep in a few days from now.
Think about it… Having your students come to class with a SMILE. Having them settle down to work without arguments and without bribes or threats.
You’ll gain a huge advantage in your teaching career when you claim your Free Classroom Management Success Kit right now.
If it hasn’t already occurred to you, by the time you review the specifics of the Classroom Management Success Kit and Gold Member Free Trial you will conclude this is a rather generous, very under-priced offer (as ‘free’ usually is!) This will probably make you wonder: why so much for free?
Well, I am looking for a long-term, continuing relationship with you. Not just a quick sale.
You see, a great number of teachers and lecturers have been with us as members for more than 5 years. And I hope for you to stick with us for a long time too…because there is so much proven value occurring for you as a result. Claim your kit, take the free Gold Member trial and just give me a few days to prove to you how helpful this information can be for you.